With our service department, we can extend to our customers product support that nobody else in the compressed air market can.
We offer Flexible Service Agreements which can be shaped to our customers’ specific needs. For example:
TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY PLAN - Type I
Covering the whole compressed air installation with emergency breakdown service.
TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY PLAN - Type II
Covering the whole compressed air installation including only the fast moving parts and routine maintenance.
Services your compressed air in accordance with the product instruction and maintenance manuals.
We perform a visual inspection of your compressed air system and provide our customer with a complete diagnostic report to anticipate and avoid failures. At that point the customer decides if he will repair it with his personnel or wants Airequipo’s intervention.
Why our Service Department should perform your repairs?
- Experienced and trained technicians will handle your equipment.
- Complete Technical Support from factory trained personnel.
- Up to date Service Reports from our suppliers on how to upgrade or retrofit your existing compressed air system.
- 24/7 Service
- We can conduct On-Site Service Training to teach what our suppliers have recommended to keep your system performing 100%. We can also tailor your compressed air seminar to your specific needs.
- Backup support from our Rental Department.
- Filters and Air Receivers